Managing Your Zyla Account
Do you need help using your Zyla account? Here, you can find a collection of helpful how-to videos, including add new user, Add a Payee
Do you need help using your Zyla account? Below, you can find a collection of helpful how-to videos, including:
- How to add a new user
- How to add a payee
- How to make a payment
- How to create a new receiving account
- How to convert your account balance
We’ve also transcribed the video content into text format for better accessibility.
Here’s how to add a new user to your Zyla account:
- Click on My Account on the top right of the home screen.
- Click on My Team from the drop-down menu
- Click Invite New User
- Next, you need to fill in that user’s information, including their name, email address, and role within the Zyla Account.
- Some examples of available roles are:
- Viewer: you can access the Zyla Account but not make significant changes.
- Admin: allows you to authorize payments and add new users
- Creator: you can initiate payments, withdraw funds, and more.
- One user can have multiple roles. For example, the lead member on the account might be a Creator and an Admin.
- Some examples of available roles are:
- Finally, simply send the invitation and verify through your Authy app or via an SMS code. It will go straight to the new user’s email.
You can track the status of the invitation from the People section of the My Team page. This will show you whether the invitation has been Activated, Rejected, or if it’s still Pending.
Please note that invitations expire after seven days, so you may want to remind new users to check their email soon after the invite is sent.
Here’s how you can add a new payee:
- Click on Payments on the home screen.
- Click Add a new payee on the right-hand side.
- Select the add button under Single Payee or Multiple Payees, depending on your needs.
- Single Payee is best if you need to pay an individual or single business that you haven’t interacted with before.
- Multiple Payees is best if you’re setting up a new Zyla Account and are looking to enter the financial details of several businesses or individuals.
- Choose between the first two options:
- Your Own Account : the account is owned by an active user on your Zyla Account.
- Third-Party Account: the account is owned by an external person or entity.
- Choose between the second two options:
- Personal Account: The account is in an individual’s name.
- Corporate Account: The account is in the name of a legal entity.
- Add the account details:
- The country of the receiving bank
- The relevant currency
- The classification of the payee (e.g. a supplier, consultant, etc)
- Add a name
- You can also add a default reference if you always pay this contact for the same reason.
- Select if the account uses an ABA routing number or a SWIFT code — US accounts use ABA numbers whereas overseas accounts will have a SWIFT code.
- Finally, add the bank details for the account, like the holder’s name and the account number.
- As with adding a new user, you must authorize this action through your Authy app or via an SMS code.
Making payments is a core feature of Zyla. Here’s how you can transfer funds:
- Click on Payments on the home screen, then Make a Payment.
- Select if you are paying a Single Payee or Multiple Payees.
- Select the type of account you’re paying (for example, if it’s another Zyla Account or if it’s with a bank).
- Select a payee from the list of existing payees.
- Select which currency balance the payment will come from and what currency the payment will be received in
- Select when you wish for the payment to:
- As soon as possible
- A specific date and time in the future
- Review payment details
- Select Make Payment and verify through your Authy app or via an SMS code to complete the process.
You can view the status of your payments in the Statement section (accessible through the home screen). This will show whether the payment has completed processing, or if there are any technical problems.
Are you about to receive payments in a new currency? You’ll need to create a new receiving account. Here’s how:
- Click on Account Details in your Quick Navigation bar on the home screen.
- Click Add a new receiving account.
- Select the correct currency for the payments you will receive
- Add an account name and click confirm to open the account.
- Once the account is open, you can view the details of the new account details (including the account number, routing number, and SWIFT code) by clicking View Details.
If you’ve received a lot of payments in a foreign currency and need to convert it to dollars (or change your dollars into another currency), you’ll need to know how to convert your account balance:
- Select Convert on the Quick Navigation bar on the home screen.
- Select the balance you want to convert in the Sending Currency box.
- Select the currency you want to convert that balance into in the Receiving Currency box.
- Enter the amount you want to convert (Sending Amount) or the amount you want to receive (Receiving Amount).
- Note that the receiving amount will be limited by your account balance.
- Review the details of your conversion and click submit to complete the process.
With Zyla, all currency conversions are instant. Once you’ve completed your conversion, you can immediately see your new account balance on the main dashboard.
Looking for more support?
If you still have questions about using your Zyla Account, be sure to check our FAQ page for more information. If you can’t find what you need online, get in touch with our team as soon as you can. We’ll be happy to help you.